What and How We Collect Information
We collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: We collect the personal information you provide directly to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment information.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your use of Dokan, including the features you use, the pages you view, and the searches you conduct.
- Device Information: We collect information about the devices you use to access Dokan, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Google Analytics”, “events” and “pixels” that records traffic-related information and how you interact with the site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal email, and bank details), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- Log Information: We collect log information when you use Dokan, including your IP address, access times, pages viewed, and the referring URL.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve Dokan;
- Personalize your experience with Dokan;
- Provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about Dokan, including updates and promotional offers;
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse; and
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, and customer service.
- Legal Purposes: We may share your information to comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas or other legal requests, and to protect our rights, property, or safety, and those of our users or others.
- Business Transfers: We may share your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
Google Cloud Scopes
Dokan uses Google Cloud APIs for specific functionalities. The following Google Cloud Scopes are used for sensitive and non-sensitive information:
- Sensitive Scopes: Dokan uses Google Cloud Scopes to access and manage Google Drive files and folders, which are used to See and download your Google Analytics data
- Non-Sensitive Scopes: Dokan uses Google Cloud Scopes for other functionalities, which include the following scopes: To See your primary Google Account email address, See your info, including any personal information you’ve made publicly available, and Associate you with your info on Google.
Limited Use Policy Disclosure
Dokan’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements. We understand and acknowledge that our app’s use of Google user data obtained via Restricted and Sensitive Scopes is subject to the Limited Use Policy, and we comply with this policy. For more information about the Limited Use Policy, please visit Google API Services User Data Policy.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information, including physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
You may access, update, or delete your personal information by contacting us at [email protected].
Changes to this Policy